I’m insanely sleepy today, but I’m managing to keep my eyes open…barely. So no diatribe today. Enjoy!
Things I Love Thursday: The Hanging in There Edition
* Fennec foxes. How insanely cute are these little guys? I’ve been reading up on them and people say they make wonderful pets. I am sooooooooooo tempted to adopt one.
* UFOs. Yup. This is a subject which seems to be a cyclical obsession for me. Last week a friend of mine turned me on to a video that completely blew my mind. I generally try to stay abreast of UFO reports in the news, but I somehow managed to miss some of these. Watch this video and tell me if you still buy the bogus explanations the US government offers the public. Swamp gas? Yeahhhh…I don’t think so. The government should stop, drop and roll, because I do believe their pants are on fire.
* The spoof of the upcoming Royal wedding. How they managed to find those lookalikes, I just don’t know. Not a clue as to what I’m talking about? Here you go:
* Perfume, perfume, perfume. I can’t get enough of the stuff. I’m sure that by the time I’m 40 I’ll have enough beautiful, sparkly bottles to cover an entire wall in my bathroom. At least that’s my goal, anyway. My honey was sweet enough to pick me up a bottle of one my all time favorites yesterday: Wish by Lollia. It smells so yummy and sweet without being cloying or juvenile…just perfect for spring and summer. Next on my list of must have’s: Lann-Ael by Lostmarch. I have been searching for a scent that has dominant notes of sweet cream ever since I picked up some Tokyomilk Sweet Cream Lip Balm. It just smells so fresh, sweet and delectable. This one sounds like it might be exactly what I’ve been hoping for. I’m picking up a sample later this week. Finger’s crossed it smells as good as it sounds.
* Remember that live reading of “We’re Alive: A Story of Survival”I told you about last week? Well if you missed it (like I did) you can catch it on youtube. It’s interesting to finally be able to put faces to the voices and compare them to the people my imagination had constructed. And if you STILL aren’t listening to We’re Alive, then SHAME ON YOU!!!
* Thoughtful notes from readers. I’ve received some super-sweet and uber-fantastic emails from some of you this week and they absolutely made my heart swell. Thank you for your kind words. They mean the world to me.
* My honey. He’s my hero.
What butters your bread this week? Feel free to share with the rest of the class.
Kisses & Chaos,
Alli Woods Frederickphoto credits:
sleeping fennec fox by Jikai Takeuchi
hang in there by vera raus