I stumbled across Tristanography through instagram and became an instant fan of his work. He has a unique eye and sense of humor that can be seen in his photography. I highly suggest you go see for yourself. I’ll bet you dollars to doughnuts you become a fan. But before you do allow me to present to you:
The Same 7 with Tristanography
1) In 10 words or less tell us what makes you so freakin’ awesome…and don’t be modest. Let ‘er rip.
Me ! Awesome ! Tattoos, Bad attitude coupled with a morbid creativity and a quest for something else.
2) Did you (or do you currently) have an imaginary friend(s)? If so, tell us a little about him/her/it/them.
Ridiculous question – of course not – although I do get messages from John Lennon occasionally.
3) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes – have you never seen my mum without her makeup on ?
4) What one thing scares the ever-loving crap out of you more than anything else in the whole wide world?
Being made to listen to a lighthouse family CD , If I ever meet the lead singer I will cut his head off.
5) Sunrise, sunset, new moon or full moon?
Sunrise – I have always been an early bird – although early to rise made me neither wealthy nor wise.
6) If you had to live the rest of your life inside one book or movie, what would it be and why?
Easy – The Beatles by Hunter Davis – And i would stay in 1967 with the fab four and change history by making them the fab five, i would have made a great Beatle.
7) It’s the zombie apocalypse. The person you love more than anyone, anywhere, ever has been bitten by one of the walking dead. It is inevitable that they will turn into a flesh-eating monster. What do you do?
I see you have met my ex-girlfriend then ! this is simple I would Take a photo and post it to instagram. prob with xpro filter to give her a little colour.
Here’s a little space that’s all yours. Do with it what you will. Draw a picture, tell us about a current project, pet peeve, new product, write a haiku about unicorns, recount your bigfoot sighting…you get the idea. It’s all yours.
I am getting back into the street photography thing at the moment which is nice having had a bit of a dry patch – London street photography next and continue with my Dark Childrens toys theme.
Current Project – Finishing off the leg Tattoo with Curly my Tattoomonger ! Pet Peeve – Brown shoes with black trousers – this will never ever be cool.
one man’s doughnut is another man’s death hole
senile old fart
foto fuck off
Kisses & Chaos,
Alli Woods Frederick