Kristin Forbes-Mullane is not only one of my June sponsors but she is also a truly outstanding artist. Her creations are 100% drool-worthy. Don’t believe me? Check out her website or her etsy shop and see for yourself. She also has one of the most interesting and amusing fears I’ve ever come across. Curious? Then read on and enjoy meeting the uber-talented artist Kristin Forbes-Mullane.
The Same 7 with Kristin Forbes-Mullane
1) In 10 words or less tell us what makes you so freakin’ awesome…and don’t be modest. Let ‘er rip.
My amazing personality and wit.
2) Did you (or do you currently) have an imaginary friend(s)? If so, tell us a little about him/her/it/them.
Nope, never had one of those. I have twin sister, so I guess maybe I didn’t need one. But, we did have a friend that had one, I always thought that girl was so crazy. She had all these elaborate stories about her….even her Mom went along with it.
3) Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really, but I guess only because I’ve never actually seen one.
4) What one thing scares the ever-loving crap out of you more than anything else in the whole wide world?
Soggy bread, my own blood spurting on me and of course, cockroaches. Isn’t everyone afraid of soggy bread?
5) Sunrise, sunset, new moon or full moon?
Sunrise, there’s fewer people around.
6) If you had to live the rest of your life inside one book or movie, what would it be and why?
That’s a hard one because I haven’t read a book in what seems like forever and I mostly watch scary or suspenseful movies. That’s no way to live… I guess if I had to pick, I’d say, that movie, What Dreams May Come… cause I could then do whatever I want. But Robin Williams would not be included, but I might let Cuba Gooding Junior stay, we’ll see.
7) It’s the zombie apocalypse. The person you love more than anyone, anywhere, ever has been bitten by one of the walking dead. It is inevitable that they will turn into a flesh-eating monster. What do you do?
Tell them they have the worst breath ever and offer them a mint. If they don’t want one, then I will have confirmation that they are indeed a zombie and then shoot them in the head. (or in case guns don’t work in stopping them, rip out their heart, stab them in the neck with a pencil.. whatever works)
Here’s a little space that’s all yours. Do with it what you will. Draw a picture, tell us about a current project, pet peeve, new product, write a haiku about unicorns, recount your Bigfoot sighting…you get the idea. It’s all yours.
Thanks for asking me 7 questions! Here’s a drawing for you.. I should have known they were a zombie before offering them a mint.
Kisses & Chaos,
Alli Woods Frederick