After much thought and deliberation I have come to the following conclusion: everyone should love autumn. It’s a fact. Need convincing? Well then here you go…25 wonderful reasons to love autumn. Are you ready to fall for fall?
1) Pumpkin EVERYTHING!!! Pumpkin bread, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin chai, pumpkin lotion, pumpkin candles, pumpkin schmear (bless you, Einstein’s Bagles!), pumpkin muffins…you get the idea…
3) The stunning colors of the changing leaves.
4) Corn mazes. Have you ever been in one? They’re way more fun than you expect.
5) Hay rides
6) Best TV programming of the year. Who doesn’t love those ridiculous Halloween episodes?
7) Being able to talk about ghosts without people looking at you like your crazy.
8) Spiced apple cider
9) Cool crisp air
10) Beautiful sunlight (it’s my favorite time of year to take photos…the autumn light is absolute perfection)
11) Fires – be it bonfire or fireplace.
12) Big, comfy blankets
13) Migrating geese
14) Hats, hats & more hats
15) Jackets & coats. I love to layer. Bring ‘em on!
16) Yummy apple pie
17) World Zombie Day (for future reference it’s October 8th)
18) The beginning of “snuggle season.”
19) The perfect weather for taking walks.
20) The cool weather gives me an excuse to stock up on scented lotions that make me want to eat my own hands.
21) Going for Sunday drives with the windows rolled down.
22) Did I mention Halloween? It’s so awesome it deserves to be mentioned twice.
23) Carving pumpkins and roasting the seeds.
24) Roasting marshmallows
25) Spending Thanksgiving Day with family.
What would you add to the list? What are your favorite things about fall? Tell us all what you think…Join the discussion on my facebook page.
Kisses & Chaos,
Alli Woods Frederick