I’ve made no bones about my love for October. I love, Love, LOVE it. I must admit I feel a bit deflated when the calendar rolls around to November 1 (no offense, Evan…what with it being your birthday and all). Help me keep the feeling alive a little longer by posting your Halloween photos on my facebook page. I’d love to see them. I also love these little gems from around the interweb:
- This week marked the beginning of NANOWRIMO. What the hell is NANOWRIMO? It’s National Novel Writing Month! It encourages writers to finish (or start) the book they’ve been meaning to write. Get complete details here. It’s not too late to start!
- For all the budding photographers out there, here’s a list of 10 Things Not To Dowhile shooting.
- A recipe for lavender lemonade…because some parts of summer should be enjoyed all year long. (ps – for those of you who don’t want to bother with making your own simple syrup, Monin totally makes a delicious lavender syrup. You can snag it on amazon.)
- The beauty of simplicity& a reminder of my personal goal for this month.
- Words of wisdom from Seth Godin…I hate to say it, but you should read it.
- This cat, Britney, has some serious cattitude.
- I will not complain if someone makes me this Pumpkin Crumb Cake. Pumpkins are f’in awesome…I’m just sayin’.
- Want to know what the three essentials to happinessare? Chase and Wonder know…
- The gorgeous film “Bloksky.”
Kisses & Chaos,
Alli Woods Frederick