This week’s guest is none other than the most fabulous Nubby Twiglet, graphic designer, blogger and sartorial super-woman . If you dig amazing design and inspiration galore then you should most definitely be reading her blog, if you aren’t already. Are you ready to bask in her awesomeness? Yeaaaaaaaaah you are…
The Same 7 with Nubby Twiglet
1) In 10 words or less tell us what makes you so freakin’ awesome…and don’t be modest. Let ‘er rip.
I focus on what I want and make it happen.
2) Did you (or do you currently) have an imaginary friend(s)? If so, tell us a little about him/her/it/them.
I never had imaginary friends but maybe that’s because I wasn’t by myself very often. My brother is 2 years younger and we were always together, making mischief. If I’d been an only child, I probably would have had a ton of ’em!
3) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, definitely. I think it stems from watching Unsolved Mysteries on a weekly basis as a kid. I still have flashbacks of some of the scarier episodes!
4) What one thing scares the ever-loving crap out of you more than anything else in the whole wide world?
Heights! I’ve been on the edge of rooftops and I’ve had to climb ladders. Every time, I’m scared to death! They always say that you shouldn’t look down but inevitably, curiosity gets the best of me and then it’s all over.
5) Sunrise, sunset, new moon or full moon?
Sunrise, always. To me, it’s a reminder of a new day and a fresh start.
6) If you had to live the rest of your life inside one book or movie, what would it be and why?
The Alchemist. Every time I read the book, I gain some completely new knowledge from the story. I love that it’s full of mystery, adventure, taking risks and ultimately, encourages us to follow our dreams.
7) It’s the zombie apocalypse. The person you love more than anyone, anywhere, ever has been bitten by one of the walking dead. It is inevitable that they will turn into a soulless, flesh-eating monster. What do you do?
I’d hop on Twitter and ask if anyone knows of a cure! The internet is full of answers to anything and everything, right?!
Here’s a little space that’s all yours. Do with it what you will. Draw a picture, tell us about a current project, pet peeve, new product, write a haiku about unicorns, recount your bigfoot sighting, post some of your fave photos, creations, etc…you get the idea. It’s all yours.
I just re-read “It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want To Be” by Paul Arden and it’s really inspiring me at the moment to set new goals. Life is too short to settle for anything less than your personal best and this is a good reminder of that.