It’s Thursday and you know what that means. Oh my, oh yes. This week is a little different though. This week I am handing over the reigns to my beloved husband, The Honey. I now leave you in his kind and humorous hands.
Things I Love Thursday:
The Husband Edition
I actually love these things on all the days of the week, but the wife says Thursday is special.
- Jana’s chunky apple cookies. – just some cookies we picked up at the grocery store that turned out to be awesome.
- the Adidas Vespa line – I’m a big Adidas fan. I’m an even bigger Vespa fan. It’s like chocolate and peanut butter to me.
- Reconnecting with an old friend and realizing how much our friendship means to each other.
- My new doctor for prescribing me the right medication.
- My wife for making me go to the doctor.
- And finally, Thursday. – I was born on a Thursday. It’s been my favorite day for as long as I can remember, and this year I turn 30 on a Thursday.
Be good Blog World.