Think cute and creepy can’t go hand in hand? Today’s spooktacular guest is going to prove you wrong.
The Same 7 with Static White
1) In 10 words or less tell us what makes you so freakin’ awesome…and don’t be modest. Let ‘er rip.
I’m a Jane-of-all-trades and master of many!
2) Did you (or do you currently) have an imaginary friend? If so, tell us a little about him/her/it.
Why have an imaginary friend when you can have whole imaginary worlds?! I used to write short stories as a kid and read endlessly, getting totally sucked into them. Then when I got bored I’d just start another. I don’t really write anymore but I still dream about my other worlds vividly and visit other people’s world through endless book reading.
3) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yup, I think echoes of the past live on in almost everything. I’ve seen, heard and even smelled things (weird, I know, but not unpleasant smells thankfully) I sure can’t explain. It’s either ghosts or some medical disorder or some such. I prefer the ghosts.
4) What one thing scares the ever-loving crap out of you more than anything else in the whole wide world?
I’m just going to gloss over my handful of phobias and mention Pennywise and Pennywise-type clowns. Love me some Stephen King books & Tim Curry but do I really need to explain that one? Yargh!
5) Sunrise, sunset, new moon or full moons?
Sunrises let me know that I probably need sleep. Sunsets say “the night is young” and settles me in for creative evenings. Both paint the sky so beautifully. But, full moons get the energy bursting, blood flowing, fur flying and… um, oh hi! No vampires or werewolves around here. Nope. *Whistles off into the woods*
6) If you had to live the rest of your life inside one book or movie, what would it be and why?
Oh man, this is a tough one. I was trying to think of a Jason Statham (my future second husband ;D) movie I wouldn’t mind being in but I can’t unfortunately, as much as I love his movies. So I’ll have to go with Labrynth! But, I wouldn’t be like that twit Sarah. I’d most definitely be staying with the Goblin King.
7) It’s the zombie apocalypse. The person you love more than anyone, anywhere, ever has been bitten by one of the walking dead. It is inevitable that they will turn into a flesh-eating monster. What do you do?
That would be my husband and, well, I guess I’d slap a collar on him a la Fido. That way I could get him to mow the law with little fuss! Well, there’s the zombie moaning but, hey, you do what ya gotta. If he gets stubborn, which is a possibility, I’ll just do like Shaun (Shaun of the Dead) did to his best mate and lock him in a shed with his xbox. That will most definitely keep him occupied.
Here’s a little space that’s all yours. Do with it what you will. Draw a picture, tell us about a current project, pet peeve, new product, write a poem…you get the idea. All right. It’s all yours.
I’m currently working on ZomBunnies for Easter, then finishing a Matrix style coat for my hubby, whipping up some reversible headbands, then maybe a Hob…erm, Tiger Buddy doll, and finally squeezing in a 50′s style dress or 2 for me (I’ve been trying to for a good part of a year so it probably won’t happen, again). Oh and all the while researching and hunting for the perfect style of dress for a custom piece. Whew!
Kisses & Chaos,
Alli Woods Frederick