I am in creation mode. Maybe it’s because spring is beginning to poke its flowery head up…or maybe it’s just because – just because. The creative muse is a fickle creature and I often find it best not to question the why’s. So enough with all that. Let’s get to the creating, shall we? Yes, let’s!
- We all know I love bones and skulls and cuteness…so naturally I love sugar skulls…and naturally I feel an overwhelming need to make some…and if you feel the need to make some too then here you go: a sugar skull tutorial. (and that image totally has me wanting to cross-stitch too…I need more time…and more arms.)
- While this ceiling is stunning (and seems to be a pretty easy project, provided you don’t suffer from vertigo or acrophobia) it looks so much like a floor that I would be tempted to go all Alice In Wonderland on it and glue my furniture to the ceiling and put my lighting in the floor.
- Looking for something quick, cute and easy? How about these adorable miniature megaphones.
- I love leggings but I am so infinitely bored with what you can find in the shops…though not the most amazing seamstress in the universe, this diy legging project doesn’t seem too daunting at all.
- Wildly comfy and easy to rock…this circle knit shirt tutorial is written for a child’s size, but can easily be adjust to fit us “grownups.”
- Shoes. Glitter. Enough said.
If you have any awesome tutorials/diy ideas you’d like to share, I’m all ears! Please pass ‘em along in the comments. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have shoes to glitter and megaphones to make. Smooches!
Kisses & Chaos,
Alli Woods Frederick
image credits: sugar skull by Lindy * bronze nail ceiling by Kate Pruitt * megaphone by Grace Bonney * leggings by Cal Patch * circle knit top by Raechel Myers * glitter shoes by Elsie Larson